Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome to...me...

Hi! I'm Alice. 


I am the proud Mommy to 7 beautiful children. We are a blended family and let me tell you, it's not always Brady Bunch around here. We are trying to figure this out as we go.


I am married to the coolest guy ever! He is a great dad and wonderful helper. I couldn't ask for more...most the time. Sometimes I need to be more and sometimes I need him to be more, but most the time we're happy just having each other...flaws and all.


I love to cook because I absolutely love to eat. I am trying to be Emeril on a Boyardee budget. It's fun and I have to be creative. 


I try to keep my kids busy with crafts and am always on the hunt for fun and easy ideas. It's a constant challenge finding crafts that entertain 6 kids and are affordable. So if you have ideas I'll gladly test it!


I'm doing this as a sort-of diary. I want to remember the things we have done and if I can give an idea or two to someone else that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment